Brazilian Administration Review - BAR
- Associacao Nacional de Pos-Graduacao e Pesquisa em Administracao-ANPAD
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, April 2019
- Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January 2019
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, October 2018
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 3, July 2018
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, April 2018
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, January 2018
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 4, October 2017
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 3, July - July 2017
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, April 2017
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, January - October 2017
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 4, October - October 2016
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 3, July - July 2016
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 2, April 2016
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 1, January 2016
- Vol. 12 Nbr. 4, October 2015
- Vol. 12 Nbr. 3, July - July 2015
- Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, April - April 2015
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 4, October - October - October 2014
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 3, July - July - July 2014
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, April - April - April 2014
- Convents without Nuns: Historical Analysis of Women Workers in a Textile Factory.
- Market Conditions and the Exit Rate of Private Equity Investments in an Emerging Economy.
- A Temporal Model of Perceived Control to Explain Service Failures.
- Gamification in Management Education: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Business Analytics in Tourism: Uncovering Knowledge from Crowds.
- Intersections between Race and Class: A Postcolonial Analysis and Implications for Organizational Leaders.
- Climbing the Ladder of Performance: Are Psychological Contract and Organizational Commitment Steps?
- False Dichotomies (Part I): The Axiomatic Systems of Science and Religion, and Implications for Scholarly Publications.
- Dynamic Capabilities for Accreditation: Evidence in the Healthcare Sector.
- Sports Mega-Event Sponsorship: The Impact of FIFA Reputation and World Cup Image on Sponsor Brand Equity.
- Ability-Based View in Action: A Software Corporation Study
This research investigates antecedents, developments and consequences of dynamic capabilities in an organization. It contributes by searching theoretical and empirical answers to the questions: (a) What are the antecedents which can provide an organization with dynamic and ordinary capabilities?; (b...
- Gender and Work: Representations of Femininities and Masculinities in the View of Women Brazilian Executives
The purpose of this article is to identify and analyze social representations of femininity and masculinity, as reported by women business executives in Brazil. For that, the research resorted to semi-structured interviews of sixty-four executives from seven Brazilian cities. As a technique for...
- Innovative Self-concept of Micro-entrepreneurs: Perception of Barriers and Intention to Invest.
- Consumer Complaints and Company Market Value
Consumer complaints affect company market value and common sense suggests that a negative impact is expected. However, do complaints always negatively impact company market value? We hypothesize in this study that complaints may have a non-linear effect on market value. Positive (e.g. avoiding high ...
- Multilatinas and value creation from cross-border acquisitions: an event study approach.
- Sustainability Indicators for the Management of Brazilian Higher Education Institutions.
- Brazilian multinationals' ownership mode: the influence of institutional factors and firm characteristics.
- Gender and work: representations of femininities and masculinities in the view of women Brazilian executives.
- Productivity Antecedents of Brazilian Courts of Justice: Evidence from Justica em Numeros.
- Parallel Careers and their Consequences for Companies in Brazil
Given the relevance of the need to manage parallel careers to attract and retain people in organizations, this paper provides insight into this phenomenon from an organizational perspective. The parallel career concept, introduced by Alboher (2007) and recently addressed by Schuiling (2012), has...