Brazilian Administration Review - BAR
- Associacao Nacional de Pos-Graduacao e Pesquisa em Administracao-ANPAD
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January 2019
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, October 2018
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 3, July 2018
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, April 2018
- Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, January 2018
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 4, October 2017
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 3, July - July 2017
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, April 2017
- Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, January - October 2017
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 4, October - October 2016
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 3, July - July 2016
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 2, April 2016
- Vol. 13 Nbr. 1, January 2016
- Vol. 12 Nbr. 4, October 2015
- Vol. 12 Nbr. 3, July - July 2015
- Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, April - April 2015
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 4, October - October - October 2014
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 3, July - July - July 2014
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, April - April - April 2014
- Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, January - January - January 2014
- False Dichotomies (Part I): The Axiomatic Systems of Science and Religion, and Implications for Scholarly Publications.
- Dynamic Capabilities for Accreditation: Evidence in the Healthcare Sector.
- Sports Mega-Event Sponsorship: The Impact of FIFA Reputation and World Cup Image on Sponsor Brand Equity.
- Bank Responses to Corporate Reorganization: Evidence from an Emerging Economy.
- Intersections between Race and Class: A Postcolonial Analysis and Implications for Organizational Leaders.
- Climbing the Ladder of Performance: Are Psychological Contract and Organizational Commitment Steps?
- Management practices and competitiveness: A multisector study in the Brazilian industry.
- Credibility, audacity and joy: Brand personalities that connect users to social media.
- Artificial intelligence and industry 4.0: The next frontier in organizations.
- Measuring accrual-based IPSAS implementation and its relationship to central government fiscal transparency.
- Gender and Work: Representations of Femininities and Masculinities in the View of Women Brazilian Executives
The purpose of this article is to identify and analyze social representations of femininity and masculinity, as reported by women business executives in Brazil. For that, the research resorted to semi-structured interviews of sixty-four executives from seven Brazilian cities. As a technique for...
- Brazilian multinationals' ownership mode: the influence of institutional factors and firm characteristics.
- The foreign capital flows and the behavior of stock prices at BM&FBovespa.
- Balancing Internal and External R&D Strategies to Improve Innovation and Financial Performance.
- Consumer Complaints and Company Market Value
Consumer complaints affect company market value and common sense suggests that a negative impact is expected. However, do complaints always negatively impact company market value? We hypothesize in this study that complaints may have a non-linear effect on market value. Positive (e.g. avoiding high ...
- Effects of path dependence on capabilities in captive global value chains.
- Team potency and its impact on performance via self-efficacy and adaptability.
- Economic incentives or communication: how different are their effects on trust.
- The Influence of Organizational Reconciliation Policies and Culture on Workers Stress Perceptions
Work-family reconciliation plays a crucial role in the well-being of employees, having impacts at the individual, social and organizational level. Studies concluded that poor work-life balance as one of the ten predictors of psychosocial risks at work. A family-friendly culture relates to how an...
- Drawing the Triangle: How Coaches Manage Ambiguities Inherited in Executive Coaching.