Livros e Revistas › Direito Civil
- A Responsabilidade Civil nas Relações de Consumo por: Letras Jurídicas Editora, 2020
- Sistemas de Seguridade no Mundo. A dignidade humana está em primeiro lugar? por: LTR, 2019
- Dom Helder Revista de Direito Desde Núm. 1-1, September 2018 a Núm. 3-5, January 2020 Escola Superior Dom Helder Cámara, 2019
- Direito e Praxis Desde Vol. 5 Núm. 1, June 2014 a Vol. 11 Núm. 1, March 2020 Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro- Uerj, 2019
- A vida, o mundo e o direito. Liberdade e ética igualdade e meritocracia religiosidade e ateísmo por: Pillares, 2018
- Como ler o direito estrangeiro por: Editora ContraCorrente, 2018
- Direitos humanos. 2ª edição por: LTR, 2018
- Problemas em condomínios por: Editora Mundo Jurídico, 2018
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Marco Aurélio Vol. 18 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2017
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Ayres Britto Vol. 19 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2017
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Paulo Brossard Vol. 20 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2017
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Dias Toffoli Vol. 21 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2017
- Dicionário Jurídico por: JH Mizuno, 2017
- Direito Sumular STF por: JH Mizuno, 2017
- Direito Sumular STJ por: JH Mizuno, 2017
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Octavio Gallotti Vol. 17 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2017
- Revista Acadêmica da Faculdade de Direito do Recife (RAFDR) Desde Núm. 83-1, January 2011 a Núm. 91-2, July 2019 Faculdade de Direito do Recife, 2017
- Aprendizagem Profissional e Direitos Humanos. O direito fundamental dos jovens à profissionalização por: LTR, 2017
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Teori Zavascki Vol. 16 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2017
- Animalyrics por: LEUD - Livraria e Editora Universitária de Direito, 2017
- Direito.UnB. Revista de Direito da Universidade de Brasília Desde Núm. 1-1, June 2014 a Núm. 4-2, May 2020 Universidade de Brasília, 2017
- Cadernos FGV Direito Rio - Série Clínicas. Educação e Direito Vol. 7 FGV - Direito Rio, 2016
- Contratos de Planos de Saúde por: JH Mizuno, 2016
- Filosofia do Direito - 2.ª edição por: JH Mizuno, 2016
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Luís Roberto Barroso Vol. 11 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2016
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Moreira Alves Vol. 13 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2016
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Ilmar Galvão Vol. 14 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2016
- História Oral do Supremo [1988-2013] Francisco Rezek Vol. 15 por: FGV - Direito Rio, 2016
- A criação da Lei. Sistema Jurídico, Competências, Processo, Técnica, Controle Prévio por: LEUD - Livraria e Editora Universitária de Direito, 2016
- Responsabilidade objetiva e subjetiva do empregador em face do código civil LTR, 2015
- Os princípios aplicados às relações de consumo
- Os direitos básicos do consumidor
- Relação jurídica de consumo
- Responsabilidade civil nas relações de consumo
- Excludentes de responsabilidade nas relações de consumo
- Da desconsideração da personalidade jurídica (como meio facilitador à garantia de indenização)
- O dano moral nas relações de consumo
- Responsabilidade civil digital
- Da responsabilidade civil do médico e dos profissionais de saúde
- Da defesa do consumidor em juízo
Political-legal issues of fulfillment of russia's international obligations on death penalty abolition in the country
The research topicality is due to the necessity to anchor the humanistic values in the Russian public conscience, especially among the youth. One of these values is the human right to life. The previous sociological polls, referring to the Russian citizens’ attitude to legitimate coercion of the state as its right to deprivation of life, showed the high but gradually decreasing level of support...
Reorientation of personal characteristics of convicts using phycho-correctional methods
Due to the growing level of aggressiveness and conflicts among juvenile convicts, it is necessary to use new methods. The article is aimed at reorienting the personal characteristics of convicts, raising such features with the help of a set of techniques that would allow them to actively engage in working life after their release. A typological approach was the leading approach in the educational
Political institute of the state in the context of the historical and typological analysis
Article is devoted to problems of structuring state created history taking into account variety social, political, forms, various speed of a political genesis. Problems of allocation of development stages of the political organizations (statehood) taking into account uncertainty of the general units of the analysis, terms and concepts of rather various paradigms of structuring and a periodization
On the question of studying the professional self-identity of young employees in the process of serving in the penal system
the paper addresses the problem of professional identity development and the need to work on a significant number of mechanisms for the professionalism development, as applied to the professional activities of the penal system staff. The study is relevant due to the ever increasing importance of work and career in life, their internal determinants. Modern socio-economic conditions impose high...
Criminal privilege of an attorney and defence lawyer
The boundaries of the attorney-client privilege are the main issue of theory and practice that directly touches upon the content of the criminal privilege of an attorney and defense lawyer. In procedural law branches the prohibition of their examination is acknowledged axiomatic. The paper calls attention to the existing moral and legal problem associated with preserving the attorney-client...
State legal concepts xix - early xx centuries. In modern scientific discourse
The paper examines the problem of searching for an effective methodology for identifying, systematizing and analyzing state legal concepts of Russian political scientists of the 19th and early 20th centuries. Despite the available studies to date on individual state-legal concepts in the Russian Empire, their comprehensive research, general theoretical analysis and systematization is required,...
Determination of criminogenic contamination of the personality of convict from the perspective of gunter ammon's humanstucturology conception
The topic of the research is the insufficient level of development of methods that allow determining the level of criminogenic contamination of a personality. The purpose of the work presented is to identify the markers of the phenomenon of criminogenic contamination of the criminal's personality. A comparative analysis of the personal characteristics structure of people who committed crimes and...
Developing and applying robotic technologies and artificial intelligence systems (using autonomous unmanned underwater vehicles)
The paper includes systematization of the main problems and contradictions in the development of modern national legislation and international legal order in the context of the processes of integrating robotic technologies and devices based on the artificial intelligence into the social life of society. The article discusses doctrinal, legal, ethical and socio-moral issues in the regulation of...
The traumatic confrontation with ideology and the real in e.l. Doctorow's welcome to hard times: a zizekian study
Social reality in its essence is political, and any exploration of it needs a political performance. Concerning the issue, literature, by and large, has gained a political function through history. It has been an efficient political device to represent the role and the impact of ideology on the way of living and identity of people. E. L. Doctorow’s novels in general, and his Welcome To Hard Times
Algunas reflexiones sobre la intervención del consumidor como parte civil en el proceso penal español
En este estudio nos planteamos cómo proteger o defender adecuadamente los intereses de estos consumidores en un proceso penal que desde nuestro punto de vista presenta unas características particulares: 1º) en todos ellos existirá, o como mínimo potencialmente pudieran existir, un gran número de consumidores afectados "víctimas" por las consecuencias del delito a las que deberá...
Administrative responsibility of officials for violation of legislation in the implementation of authority to dispose of state and municipal property
the existing means of rights protection in civil-legal relations of implementing the officials’ authorities of the state and municipal property disposal do not represent an effective legal mechanism, comprehensively securing the rights and interests of the population. In the absence of apparent attributes of criminal actions in the sphere of public property relations, the sanctions of other...
Renovation of systems and technologies to make production as an effective regional management condition
The article studies the orientation of professional potential of improving technologies with the goal of making production as an effective way to ensure the effectiveness of regional management, discloses the mechanisms for management professional potential transformation into the indicators of its effectiveness and efficiency. They provided the data of the sociological study "Professional...
Civil liability in cyberspace
With the advent of cyberspace and the increase in the number of users, the growing trend has led people to a path that has changed their interactions and lifestyles. There may also be restrictions on this route, or people may, in their own right or by any other person, commit acts outside the terms and conditions of using this space. As a result, they are also liable for their actions as...
International legal standards of corruption counteraction in the social sphere
The study aims to show the scope and limits of administrative anti-corruption regulations, to detect the causes and factors leading to corruption in the social sphere and to identify the possibility of reinforcing administrative anti-corruption means, including in accordance with international standards. A dialectic approach to the examination of social phenomena made it possible to analyze the...
Educating the social discourse aspects of the XIX Century with the case of kreutzer sonata l.n. Tolstogo
Kreutzer Sonata" L.N. Tolstoy is one of the key works of the late XIX century. The publication of the story served as an impetus that caused a wide discussion of the problems of family, marriage, gender, and the status of women. The ban on censorship only contributed to an increase in interest in the story. Kreutzer's sonata was read not only in capitals and large cities, but also in remote...